Wednesday 11 April 2012

i miss my previ0us class


I LOVE YOU , YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE HAPPY FAMILY
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG
AND A KISS FR0M ME T0 YUO
WON'T U SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO...

I LOVE YOU , YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE BESTR FRIENDS LIKE FRIENDS SHOULD BE
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG 
AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO~


                                                    ~we are the best dinawarians~

Assalamualaikum t0 my dearest n l0vely friends...

I really-really miss my previ0us class at mjsc besut 3d~2011~ We are like a big and happy family....... We are very cl0se t0 each 0ther... Alth0ugh there is a dispute ,it only takes a relatively sh0rt. 0ur members are very sp0rting and easy to w0rk as a team... It is one of the secretes why 0ur class is a lot of winning during the kiks(kemahiran insaniah,kemahiran subjek) pr0gramme... 0h ALLAH!!! when can we come together as before and be a family again~.. I hope that the friendship that we have built togetherwould last until the end of life will... INSYAALLAH n h0pefully s0!!! thats all f0 this time... see u all again in the next time~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment