Sunday 11 November 2012

A PRECI0US M0MENT T0GETHER

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ..
halo0 friends ... i n0t update this bl0g f0r a l0ng time ... i'm quite busy lately !!! with the final exam and s0 on... i'm trying all the best in final semester II exam as i need t0 maintain my previ0us result... my result in final semester I exam quite go0d , but in the deep of my heart i trust that i will n0t get such a great result 0n final semester II exam . i kn0w that i sh0uld n0t think such that negative things .. but i am als0 a n0rmal students ... s0metimes i am at the t0p .. and s0metimes i am at the b0ttom... i w0nder why if i at the t0p , every0ne appreciate me n be kind t0 me . when i am the b0ttom , n0 one will be kind t0 me ? ? is it what we call a friend ... but i d0n't care all 0ff them as i kn0w that i have 4 friends that always kind t0 me ...thanks and i really appreciate our friendships ... i als0 thanks t0 my classmate f0r give me supp0rt all 0f the time .. my classmate is a part 0f my family ... with0ut them , i d0n't kn0w wh0 i am right n0w ... i really miss all m0ments t0gether .. the 0ne that i really miss is when we went f0r a trip at Rantau Panjang.
TIME T0 BREAK FAST

LET WE EAT TOGETHER

MY CLAAMATES WERE AT MY H0ME

i also miss the m0ment where we snap picture together as much as we want... i g0nna remember it forever.. these are s0me pictures that we snap t0gether as 0ur memorable ...


AVICANNIA SPECIES

HALO0!!

PEACE NO WAR

CHEERS BABY

HYEPT!!!
I  think thats all f0r this time .. see you again guys ,,, bye ,,, g0nna miss you a lot <3

2 comments:

  1. salam fatin :)

    nice pictures. i still remember the events and yeah, i love going to your house after breaking the fast plus tarawikh prayers. hope we can still have this wonderful moments next year :)

    i'm following your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ibu ... i also happy if you are happy ... insyaallah next time we will g0 to somewhere else ...

      Delete