Friday 16 November 2012

NOT ALL WE DREAM WE WILL ENJOY ~


today is a very sad day for me. what I deserve and I tried to get just be a dream for me. I feel myself d0wn.... when I try to raise morale and confidence to be a student who will be sitting for SPM 2013, the more and more challenges to tackle me and the more I think towards the more mature, the more I had to guess the rainforest ... but thank ALLAH , with the spirit and encouragement from parents and friends, finally i can recovered my spirit and I realized that all these tests or challenge that ALLAH gave to me ... I know ALLAH gave me this test because ALLAH  beleive that i able to face all of this ... I must face all this with perseverance. fail once does not mean failure forever ... from now on I should be confident in my own abilities and strive to achieve what I dream about .. pray and my faith toward ALLAH also need to be improved ... thanks for beloved ibu, ibu Aimi and also Ainur zurfiqa for their encouragement and impetus for me to continue to wake up and rediscover what I wanted ... ibu said, everyone will face challenges and they can overcome ... Ainur said, I do a lot of patience for sure ALLAH has something big on the other hand ... thank you ibu and Ainur ... love you guys ...

this is s0me enc0uragement and spirit fr0m my l0ve ...:


No comments:

Post a Comment